If you are already a volunteer, log in to the Volunteer Information Center to schedule shifts.
How do I become a Core Volunteer?
- Fill out the online application
- Set up an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Attend a volunteer orientation
- Attend skills trainings and sign up for shifts
* Volunteers interested in Advocacy assignments should contact the Advocacy Director: email@example.com
** Special events and information on how to volunteer for these events will be announced on our website
What are benefits of volunteering?
- learn bike mechanics
- monthly volunteer meetings (with food)
- be part of a community
- give back to the community
New volunteers receive perks and gifts too. Here is our system of rewards:
- 35 hours (in 4 months) - Personalized nametag (and wholesale purchasing benefits)
- 50 hours (in one year) - Community Cycles T-shirt
- 75 hours (in one year) - Community Cycles socks
- 100 hours (in one year) - increased wholesale purchasing benefits
- 200 (lifetime) - Cake and Party
- 500 (lifetime) - Gift