If you are already a volunteer, log into your personal volunteers site to schedule shifts. If you have forgotten your volunteer information, click here to retrieve it.
How do I become a Core Volunteer?
Reasonable accomodations provided upon request.
* Volunteers interested in Advocacy assignments should contact the Advocacy Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Special events and information on how to volunteer for these events will be announced on our website
What are benefits of volunteering?
- learn bike mechanics
- help keep bikes out of the waste stream
- volunteer gatherings and social events (with food)
- get dibs on fancy parts
- meet new people and be part of a community
- give back to the community
New volunteers receive perks and gifts too. Here is our system of rewards:
- 35 hours (in 4 months) - Personalized nametag (and wholesale purchasing benefits)
- 50 hours (in one year) - Community Cycles T-shirt
- 75 hours (in one year) - Community Cycles socks
- 100 hours (in one year) - increased wholesale purchasing benefits
- 200 (lifetime) - Cake
- 500 (lifetime) - Gift